10 skin tips for brides to be!
What an exciting time in your life… You’re getting MARRIED!
You have been dreaming about this day ever since you were a little girl… And now you’ve found your prince charming and you want your big day to be just perfect. You’ve got the man of your dreams, the dress, the venue, the flowers but don’t forget about your skin. There’s no bigger compliment then when someone says your skin is glowing!
Brides, don’t overlook how important it is to have glowing skin on your wedding day (it’s one of the first things people will notice). The secret to a flawless and long lasting makeup is your skin…
So here are my top 10 tips for glowing skin on your wedding day…
- Make your skin a top priority – Don’t leave it, until it’s too late
- Seek professional advice from a skin expert – Book in for a Skin Consultation
- Use a Vitamin A based moisturiser – It is responsible for normalising your skin (Environ Skin Care)
- Follow a morning and evening skin care routine – It’s important to ‘feed’ your skin day and night
- Use sunscreen everyday – The sun is responsible for your ageing concerns
- Have regular skin treatments – Give your skin an extra boost
- Don’t mix your skincare brands – This doesn’t give you the best result
- Avoid excessive scrubbing, deep peels or harsh products/treatments – You don’t want to aggravate the skin
- Nourish your skin (your largest organ) from the inside out – Drink plenty of water, eat healthy fats and lots of vegetables
- Have SKIN CONFIDENCE!
If you are a bride to be and are wanting to glow on your wedding day, then become a #personalskinbride! With tailored skincare and treatments packages to suit every bride, we are here to guide you on your journey to skin confidence.
Plump, healthy, glowing skin is a must have for every bride!
Your Personal Skin technician…
Photo Credit: Aimee’s Engagment Ring by Kaitlin Maree Photography